Support Team Qualifications
The Air Trek flight team consists of Critical Care Nurses, Paramedics, and Registered Respiratory Therapists who have obtained the following qualifications:
- Critical Care Nurse, Paramedic, or Registered Respiratory Therapist License
- Three Years Critical Care Experience
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Flight Safety Training in accordance with FAA regulations
- Aviation Physiology Training
In addition to our medical staff, Air Trek works with paramedics, doctors, physicians and other medical professionals worldwide. We will also coordinate with other fixed-wing, rotocraft/helicopter, careflight and lifeport operators to ensure a truly global response.
If you are interested in joining Team Air Trek please take a look at our career page.